Precio habitual $950.00
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.
Available in other colors.
The Debbie Bomber features everything you need to stay warm and dry all winter long. Its DWR treated cotton/nylon shell repels water and blocks wind. The 650 FP 80/20 down provides exceptional lightweight warmth, and its puncture-proof nylon lining eliminates down loss.
FIT: Slim Fit
LENGTH: Hip Length
ORIGIN: Made in Canada with Canadian and imported materials.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 26" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- SAGA Certified Blue Fox Fur Ruff and Pom-Poms
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper at Front
- Four Soft-Touch Brushed Pockets
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Mass Customized Metal Logo
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs and Hem
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims
FUR: Blue Fox Fur
FILL: Responsibly Sourced RDS Certified 80/20 Down, 650 Fill Power
SHELL FABRIC: Durable Cotton Nylon, Water Repellent, Breathable and Wind Resistant Outershell / Bluesign Certified Fabric
MATERIAL: 74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
CARE: Exclusive of trims, dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.
Model is wearing a size Medium.