- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
The Cloud Bomber optimizes our beloved bomber silhouette for lightweight warmth with an effervescent polyester shell and our impossibly warm 90/10 duck down fill. The style's signature ribbed waist and cuffs are accented with other classic bomber details like a functional external sleeve pocket and a contrasting detachable hood.
- Relaxed Fit
- Hip Length
- Made in Vietnam
- Protection Rating - Level 3: Crazy Cold – Heavy and durable, choose these garments when the cold gets serious.
- Relaxed but not baggy, we developed this cut to maximize comfort. It leaves more room for layering and can easily accommodate undergarments like heavyweight sweats and light jackets.
- 25" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Polyester Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Bungee Adjustment
- Stand Collar with Rib Knit Under Collar
- YKK Metalux Zipper with Logo Puller
- Plush Lined Front Zipper Pockets Under Welts, Two Inside Zipper Pockets, Sleeve Pocket with Zipper
- Hollow Frame Iconic Metal Logo
- Classic Bomber Rib Waistband and Cuffs
- 90% Down / 10% Waterfowl Feathers
- 100% Polyester
- Exclusive of fur and trims, machine wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not iron. Garment to be fully dried before removing from the dryer.
|XXS||76 - 78.5||61 - 63.5||84 - 86.5||76 - 78.5|
|XS||81 - 84||66 - 68.5||89 - 91.5||77.5 - 80|
|S||86.5 - 89||71 - 73.5||94 - 96.5||78.5 - 81|
|M||91.5 - 94||76 - 78.5||99 - 101.5||80 - 82.5|
|L||99 - 101.5||84 - 86.5||106.5 - 109||81 - 84|
|XL||106.5 - 109||91.5 - 94||114 - 116.5||82.5 - 85|
|XXL||114 - 116.5||99 - 101.5||122 - 124.5||84 - 86.5|
Over 60 years ago, Clothes Horse opened the doors of its first women’s clothing boutique in Brooklyn, New York. Since then, the company has extended its reach to 4 city-wide locations & an online fashion emporium. Thanks to its full line of women’s clothing, shoes, & accessories and its packed roster of celebrity-studded special events, Clothes Horse is a major player on the Big Apples’s fashion scene. Now as an established boutique, we are using our innate ability to predict and calculate trends to break into the online space. With our new website “www.shopclotheshorse.com” we can now extend our reach far past Brooklyn, NY and far past the wildest dreams of our original owner, Marty.