- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
The Eton Puffer combines premium Moose Knuckles craftsmanship and winter weather protection with its 90/10 goose down fill and Nyluxe fabric—the most luxurious shell material on the market. Designed with city living in mind, this hip-length jacket is cut for a relaxed fit for easy layering, boasts hand warmer pockets and has a plush fox fur trimmed hood that you can detach depending on the day’s forecast.
- Protection Rating - Level 3: Crazy Cold – Heavy and durable, choose these garments when the cold gets serious.
- Relaxed but not baggy, we developed this cut to maximize comfort. It leaves more room for layering and can easily accommodate undergarments like heavyweight sweats and light jackets.
- 21 1/4" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Polyester Lining
- Adjustable Snap Off Hood and Removable Fur Strip
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metalux Zipper
- Front Patch Pockets, Chest Welt Pockets, Two Interior Zipper Pockets
- Iconic Hollow Frame Metal Logo
- Cozy Plush Hand Warming Pocketing, Lycra Knit Storm Cuffs with Thumbhole and Bungee Adjustable Bottom Hem
Made in Vietnam
Blue Fox Fur
90% Down / 10% Waterfowl Feathers
Nylon / Polyurethane
76% Nylon / 24% Polyurethane
Exclusive of fur and trims, dry clean only.
|XXS||30 - 31||24 - 25||33 - 34||30 - 31|
|XS||32 - 33||26 - 27||35 - 36||30.5 - 31.5|
|S||34 - 35||28 - 29||37 - 38||31 -32|
|M||36 - 37||30 - 31||39 - 40||31.5 - 32.5|
|L||39 - 40||33 - 34||42 - 43||32 - 33|
|XL||42 - 43||36 - 37||45 - 46||32.5 - 33.5|
|XXL||45 - 46||39 - 40||48 - 49||33 - 34|
Over 60 years ago, Clothes Horse opened the doors of its first women’s clothing boutique in Brooklyn, New York. Since then, the company has extended its reach to 4 city-wide locations & an online fashion emporium. Thanks to its full line of women’s clothing, shoes, & accessories and its packed roster of celebrity-studded special events, Clothes Horse is a major player on the Big Apples’s fashion scene. Now as an established boutique, we are using our innate ability to predict and calculate trends to break into the online space. With our new website “www.shopclotheshorse.com” we can now extend our reach far past Brooklyn, NY and far past the wildest dreams of our original owner, Marty.