KAY is our iconic three-quarter fitted silhouette featuring the Signature Mackage Collar with blue fox fur and asymmetrical zip closure. Made from sustainable down, it has an inner bib with rib collar, hidden hood toggle, and storm cuffs. Water resistant, repellant, and windproof, insulated leather welt pockets add warmth and function. A design-forward winter essential elevated with thoughtful tailoring.
- Three-quarter fitted down coat
- Sustainable down
- Signature Mackage Collar with blue fox fur
- Asymmetrical zip front closure
- Hidden hood toggle for adaptable coverage
- Inner bib with ribbed collar
- Ribbed storm cuffs
- Leather welt zip pockets
- Fleece pocket lining for extra warmth
- Inside zip pocket
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Shell (Woven): 100% Polyester. Combo: 100% Cow Leather. Lining: 100% Polyester. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Fur: 100% Finland Blue Fox. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only.Do not use perchloroethylene.
Our collections are designed to keep you warm without compromising style by combining the finest fabrics with unique silhouettes and precision craftsmanship. Click the icons to discover the high-performance materials and technical features exclusive to this coat.
- INSULATED POCKETS
- 2-LAYER FABRIC WITH MEMBRANE
- STORM CUFF
- 800+ TRACEABLE DUCK DOWN
- WATER RESISTANT & REPELLENT
Measure the body using the above instructions and consult the chart below to find your size. Look up your body measurements in the chart to see which size you should purchase.
NOTE: The measurements given are of the body and not of the garment.
|SLEEVE LENGTH||32 1/4”||32 5/8”||33”||33 3/8”||33 3/4”||34 1/8”||34 1/2"|
SLIM FIT: Very close fit with a bit of room.
BOXY FIT: Loose, square cut.
COCOON FIT: Loose fit, wider at chest and tapered at hem.
SEMI-FITTED FIT: Designed with slightly more room than the slim fit.
LOOSE FIT: Oversized with lots of room for layering.