Original Debbie Bomber Fur
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Engineered for the tundra and designed for the city, there's no better blend of form and function than the Debbie Bomber. Crafted with durable cotton/nylon and powerful 80/20 duck down, it provides our highest protection rating. A Blue Fox fur trimmed removable hood, our signature J-seam chest-pocket detailing, and a metal Icon logo complete the iconic look.
- Slim Fit
- Hip Length
- Made in Canada with Canadian and imported materials.
- Previously known as Debbie Bomber
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 26" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Fur Trim and Bungee Adjustment
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Custom Axe Puller
- 4 Plush Lined Signature "J Front" Pockets, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Custom Iconic Metal Logo
- Fox Fur
- 80% Down / 20% Waterfowl Feathers
- Cotton / Nylon
- 74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
- Exclusive of fur and trims, dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.
|XXS||76 - 78.5||61 - 63.5||84 - 86.5||76 - 78.5|
|XS||81 - 84||66 - 68.5||89 - 91.5||77.5 - 80|
|S||86.5 - 89||71 - 73.5||94 - 96.5||78.5 - 81|
|M||91.5 - 94||76 - 78.5||99 - 101.5||80 - 82.5|
|L||99 - 101.5||84 - 86.5||106.5 - 109||81 - 84|
|XL||106.5 - 109||91.5 - 94||114 - 116.5||82.5 - 85|
|XXL||114 - 116.5||99 - 101.5||122 - 124.5||84 - 86.5|
Hurry, only 2 items left in stock!
Over 60 years ago, Clothes Horse opened the doors of its first women’s clothing boutique in Brooklyn, New York. Since then, the company has extended its reach to 4 city-wide locations & an online fashion emporium. Thanks to its full line of women’s clothing, shoes, & accessories and its packed roster of celebrity-studded special events, Clothes Horse is a major player on the Big Apples’s fashion scene. Now as an established boutique, we are using our innate ability to predict and calculate trends to break into the online space. With our new website “www.shopclotheshorse.com” we can now extend our reach far past Brooklyn, NY and far past the wildest dreams of our original owner, Marty.